Mar 26, 2013

Madness


Is this the face of madness? If it was, I could hang out here a little longer. I don't know loneliness, because everyone adores me. The birds are singing, whenever they sense my presence.


Bare trees twist their branches while I'm passing by. Loveless mermaid turns to stone as I stare into the ocean. Little horse will be bored, if I refuse to ride it... Maybe I'm a f*cking messiah?


Or it's just the sun trying to be free again? Either way, now I can see blue whispers... But where is the end, you sick bastard?!

4 comments:

  1. ovi tvoji crteži me stalno podsećaju na nešto i uvek mi je na vrhu jezika.
    sad sam skapirao :
    u pitanju je hinduizam - brahma, višnu, šiva... celo to indijsko religijsko metafizičko ludilo od epova, bogova, mitova

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala, Mario! Sviđa mi se tvoje poređenje, iako mi (verovao ili ne) indijska mitologija nije bila ni na kraj pameti, dok sam crtao... :D

      Delete
  2. verujem, uradilo te kolektivno nesvesno, što bi rekao jung :)

    ReplyDelete